G'day from Down Under!

Hello IndieTalk!

I only discovered this community a few days ago but I'm already hooked!
As you could probably tell, my name is Josh and yes, that is a crocodile on my head.

When I'm not dodging venomous spiders and throwing underarm bowls, I like to work on developing Video Games with a group of my mates in the hope that we'll be big and famous!

To pay the bills I run OziRig Pro Australia - we're a DSLR equipment reseller who currently specialize in supplying the Lanparte range (at a better price than anyone else, I might add ;) ) to Australia and the world.

I've been hooked on film and photography since my Grandad showed me how his Leica worked when I was a wee lad, and if I didn't have to worry about the almost complete lack of any Games studios in Australia, I would solely develop those fancy CGI scenes you see in all those fandangled AAA titles.

In the mean-time, I run around with my 5DMKII saving clients near and far from terrible viral videos and horrible social media launches!

So, upside-down and back-to-front, here's an official hello from Australia!

Never forgiving you bastards for this...

Well you've gotta applaud the ingenuity of the tactic!

Good to see another Melbournian around :)
Welcome! Your hobbies sound very interesting. What sort of games do you guys develop?

Cheers! Despite having a pretty big presence here in Melbourne, I don't find a lot of us online... maybe they still can't afford the ADSL rates :lol:

We're all old-school gamers who enjoy a challenge so we tend to go for some interesting concepts. We're working on one at the moment where Super Meat Boy falls in love with There's No Time to Explain to produce a bastard hellspawn called Flying Ninja Sword of Fury. Should be fun! I'll be sure to post it up when we get to the demo stage.

Back