• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

London Payback (Guy Ritchie esque indie film)

Hey guys. Wanted to share the latest film that I've been involved with. It's a funny/ action-filled British crime movie made in the style of Guy Ritchie's films. We're currently working with distribution right now starting with Amazon.com to bring the film to the biggest audience we can. Check out the trailer below and let me know what y'all think!

https://youtu.be/CDCq5pSe1Zg

"48 hours in the life of a burnt-out City lawyer who loses his job, falls for a call girl and steals £400,000 from a gangland boss - who wants every penny of it back."

Amazon DVD: http://buff.ly/1bKehL1

Amazon Instant Video: http://buff.ly/1Q7TCje

i'll tell you what I think, time and time again I see these crap british gangster movies, I have been on sets of them and walked away thinking a 4 year old could write better scripts.

what does this film have going for it? recognisable faces and tits.

the rest is crap.

I'd rather watch Epic Movie than crap like this and yes I do have a gripe against these rubbish productions especially ones like these!!

it was almost so predictable I was fully expecting Danny Dyer to appear in it.. but I guess even he now has had enough of featuring in crap british gangster films over and over again.

good luck with the film, but its no different from any other tat that is being made in the same genre.

hey brotha. thanks for checking it out. I agree with you that these movies are all kind of the same. To be honest with you they're not really my cup of tea, but it's not a terrible film if you're looking to kill a few hours. I'm working more with the distribution side of things and the internet marketing of it. I just posted it here to get the opinions of some of y'all as to what you thought of the trailer. I really like the community here. Again thanks for checking it out, and enjoy your day.

-Aaron

hey brotha. thanks for checking it out. I agree with you that these movies are all kind of the same. To be honest with you they're not really my cup of tea, but it's not a terrible film if you're looking to kill a few hours. I'm working more with the distribution side of things and the internet marketing of it. I just posted it here to get the opinions of some of y'all as to what you thought of the trailer. I really like the community here. Again thanks for checking it out, and enjoy your day.

-Aaron

As you're asking for opinions on the trailer. As a note, I am a massive British gangster movie fan, love them and will watch them all. I might even watch this if it appears on Netflix but the trailer is off-putting.

As a viewer, I initially thought it looked good for an amateur production. When a couple of the British 'names' kicked in, I realised it was a low-budget indie film and thought it might be something I'd watch for free as I'm a big fan of a couple of the actors. However, my overall 'feel' is not to buy.

If I use my film making skills to think why it looks amateurish, this is because the bigger, most recognisable names should've kicked in at the beginning. There are a couple of shots which need better grading and the over-bright TV look instantly lowers the overall production value and screams 'cheap.'

In addition, the 720 is amateur hour. A trailer without 1080? I'm immediately suspicious, think someone is saving money somewhere because they believe the film will be terrible.

Back