• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Film on Happiness (or, how I became a participant in a radical Ukrainian sect)

Cover+Image.png

Please check out the trailer for the film, "The Theory of Happiness." I am currently fundraising to complete this project, and if you are able, please share or support the campaign:

Indiegogo.com/TheoryofHappiness.

I am a filmmaker who has recently moved to Vancouver to finish work on this feature-length documentary. The film chronicles my journey, as I became a participant in a radical Ukrainian sect trying to discover happiness through mathematical formulas. Currently, I am fundraising to record a soundtrack by an internationally-renowned composer.

Please read about the campaign, view the trailer, share it with friends, and if you are able, support independent filmmakers!

Thank you!

I LOVE the imagery. Very nicely done. I just wish I knew more of what was going on. I really don't understand what I'm looking at. Perhaps more of a narrative would benefit?

Reply to Cracker Funk

Thanks for the feedback. Keep in mind that what you're seeing is a trailer - it's meant to entice, puzzle and intrigue the viewer - especially considering it's a fundraising campaign.

But if you'd like a bit more background, check out the extended preview: it's in the gallery section of the site, and it's 13 minutes long. If you wish to learn more about the sect, feel free to check out my website for info www.theoryofhappiness.com.

Again, thanks for taking the time to watch this, and send more questions my way, if you got any.

Greg.

Back