• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Harlot" a short film for Your Film Festival

You guys could've easily got away with speaking tagalog then providing an english caption. It would've been better that way. It'll provide that 'foreign' film feel to it. Acting is hard especially in a foreign language so having the film in Tagalog would have been a better choice. Just a tip!

P.S. I'm a filipino too! :)

You guys could've easily got away with speaking tagalog then providing an english caption. It would've been better that way. It'll provide that 'foreign' film feel to it. Acting is hard especially in a foreign language so having the film in Tagalog would have been a better choice. Just a tip!

P.S. I'm a filipino too! :)
thanks so much for the feedback :) actually it's the common comment and I will surely apply my lesson learned on my next film. before, I knew the voice over wasn't that good but now I realized it really was a big deal. Thanks! can u post a link of ur youtube channel? I'm on the habit of watching indies now, actually more than mainstream

Back