• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "For The Remainder" Animation short now Online!

Hi everybody!
I'm Omer and I'm proud to present my new animation short that just have been released to the web- "For The Remainder".
It took me around 8-9 months to make it and it's receiveing great reviews.
It's already been featured in Motionographer Magazine and has been selected into Vimeo "Staff Picks" channel.
You're more than welcome to go and take a look, and drop a comment if you like...!
The link:

https://vimeo.com/36818561

Thanks and hope you like it! :yes:
Omer.

I was only able to watch the first minuet and a half because anything on Vimeo always freezes on me.

Its looks really cool from what I saw. Looks like a lot of work too. It gve the impression a camera was moving around. Love the sound too.

I wish I could have seen more of it.

It's a 2D effect built upon a 3D mesh. There's need for special controlling of the fluidity of the brush strokes on the mesh, therefore I used some non-orthodox animation with some programming on certain levels.

In-effing-credible.
I love the technique.
The story is fairly nice; if it were rendered in standard illustration format it might not carry attention as far, but that shouldn't detract from it's fundamental interest.

Very, very nice.
I'm truly impressed and hope you can exploit this technique before someone mainstream else does and ruins it for everyone else.

GL!

Back