Greetings from South Africa

Hi guys, I've been writing novels for 20 years (& i'm only 32) but now i feel it's time to graduate to making movies. Great to find Indietalk with plenty of like-minded people.

Last edited:
Awesome! Writer is one of the areas of specialty that doesn't have a huge presence on this forum, and one of the strengths of this forum is diversity -- writers talking to musicians talking to professional directors talking to amateur directors talking to DIY producers talking to editors talking to actors talking to sound people, you name it they're here! Glad to fold ya' into the mix. :)

SA is a great place for filmmakers, you have all the film infrastructure needed from indy to high-end plus the most stunning locations and great weather. SA is surely not the worst place to be, as a filmmaker. hopefully we can see some of your work soon.

SA is a great place for filmmakers, you have all the film infrastructure needed from indy to high-end plus the most stunning locations and great weather. SA is surely not the worst place to be, as a filmmaker. hopefully we can see some of your work soon.

Ditto on that.

Why don't you link us to a novel or two of yours?

Back