• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Antihero at Virginia Film Fest

Hey, Virginians!

If you're in the UVA area, I hope you'll consider checking out my debut feature film, Antihero, at The Virginia Film Festival. This is the official end of the festival-run for a film that has picked up numerous honors at many regional film fests, and I'll be in attendance for Q&A!

Friday, Nov. 2nd
9:30 PM, at the Newcomb Hall Theater

Cool. I hope to see this movie someday. You should submit to one festival in my region. They take year old movies if they like them!

Thanks, guys! The screening went great! 50-70 in attendance, lots of laughter, and a few contacts made. 'Twas a great night! :D

Vader, if you're patient, you can rest assured that I will put the word out when it is officially available to the public. But that might be a while. If you don't wanna wait, un-officially, I am willing to find a way to get it in your hands. PM if you'd like, and thanks for the interest! :)

Back