Very cool movie posters

Just thought thought these posters might be of interest to some people around here:

http://candykiller.bigcartel.com/

alien1.jpg
bladerunner1.jpg
robocop1.jpg
thing1.jpg

I'm not connected to them in any way other than being a customer and a long-time fan of the artist - I started following him years ago when he was working on a project called Rustboy (that sadly never came to be). Recently he put together a few posters for classic films and the response was so strong he started selling them. I just got the Aliens & Blade Runner posters and will be ordering the other two when he re-stocks (seems to be every week or so if they are sold out, he updates his facebook page when he restocks).

I really like the classic poster style - at a distance they look like photo montages but they're actually hand-drawn in photoshop, up close you can see the individual 'strokes' (really solid geometric shapes). If you've got a home theater, or just want to make your living room more like a theater, you should definitely consider these! Now I'm searching for some good frames for mine, they're A2 size which seems to be less common here in the US.

Really nice.

I especially like the Alien one. If he starts producing them in one sheet size (24 x 40), then I'll be interested. Although, at that size, I'm guessing I won't be able to afford them.

But what great work.

Back