• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

My New Album - Use It For Free!

Hey Everyone.

I just released my first professionally recorded album with my band, "The Twin Thieves." It's a rock guitarist duo, but the majority of the music more closely resembles modern day pop and softer rock. There are a lot of upbeat numbers and a lot of slower acoustic numbers.

Anyway, I know finding good music to use is tough for indie film makers, so I'd like to just offer use of any of it to you guys. Obviously, you can determine whether it's good or not, but I think a lot of these numbers may work well in film. (I could see the first track, "Twister" in a myriad of uses in slow meaningful scenes)
If you listen through, (it's only about a half hour total) you'll notice there are a lot of interesting themes in the music that could translate to film well. The song "Masquerade" for example would probably be perfect for a spooky flick.

There are 12 tracks on the album, they are all originals and you have permission to use any of them, just please send me a message or email beforehand so we know! You can grab the tracks off iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, pretty much any online distributor. It's also on Spotify.

Anyway, I'll direct you guys to our Facebook. It has links to the Soundcloud on it where you can listen to the entire album for free. We hope you guys enjoy it, and I hope it may help out an indie user at some point!

The album is "Masquerade."

https://www.facebook.com/TheTwinThieves

Feel free to "like" us on there if you like the music!

Finally, if you decide to put your work on Youtube or Vimeo or whatever and monetize it, Youtube may give you a hassle. Let us know, we'll clear you!

Last edited:
Back