• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Acoustic/indie music

Anyone know any nice sounding bands?
I'm always making film clips and i never find the right music, and i prefer something that's abit less mainstream.

Thank you

Anyone know any nice sounding bands? I'm always making film clips and i never find the right music, and i prefer something that's abit less mainstream.
You can find literally hundreds of bands, performers and composers on MySpace and similar sites willing to let you use their material with a simple Festival Use agreement. It can take a long time weeding through it all to find what you want, but I have found some terrific material for projects on which I was the music supervisor in addition to my usual role as sound designer.

Music Options

Anyone know any nice sounding bands?
I'm always making film clips and i never find the right music, and i prefer something that's abit less mainstream.

Thank you

Florence, depending on your taste, I know where you can find music online that is definitely less mainstream, acoustic and very musical. Not specifically a "band" though. Have you a current production needing music?

365 Theme Songs

I'm releasing 365 instrumental songs to serve as theme songs for every day of the year. I think many of them would be excellent songs for film music, so feel free to use these songs in your film or video project.

You can download them for free on Last FM here:

last.fm/music/John+Micah+Rapp

If you end up using any of them, please let me know! johnmicahrapp (at) gmail (*) com

Check this free music out.

I want to be heard!!!!
I'd like to be compensated with a nice credit line and back end sales of the soundtrack.
Almost everything on my site is free and I have many more tracks than this to come.
I'm posting new songs everyday.

Check it out:
Some Pop, Some Rock.

thank you,

www.noahcrynsproductions.webs.com

Back