• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Look what I just pooped out!

LOL

Pretty good for a quick and dirty short.

But...I thought your nose was supposed to be to the editing grindstone?

this whole forum is waiting with bated breath to see some edited AntiHero footage and what do we get? Poop. Funny, funky, talented poop, but still poop.

Just sayin'

:D

-Charles

Haha. Thanks, man. We basically wrapped last week, but we've got one more day of shooting tomorrow.

Don't hold your breath. I don't plan to have a completed copy until December. Rough-cut, sans music, color-correction, foley, etc. -- I can have that done in a couple weeks, but not until I get my hands on some new hardware. My editing CPU, in it's current configuration, isn't edit-worthy. I need a second hard-drive, and a new operating system (Windows 7). That's only a couple hundred bucks, but the production put me in financial ruins. Bank account is overdrawn, and I don't get my first paycheck for a couple more weeks. I think I'm gonna just swallow my pride and ask my roommate to loan me some scratch so that I can start editing sooner.

Enjoyed that, Funk. Now get to editing!

p.s I'm grateful that collectively our humor surpassed what i gathered from the title of this thread, that somebody would reply.

"Hey C-daddy-funkster, that's great. But look what i pooped out"

(Insert an Einstein shaped "chocolate surprise")

Too early for that guys, too early.

Back