• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Distribber New Revenue Tracker

Hey guys its been a while! I hope you all are doing well. I know I own some of you a call back cough.. cough.. Zensteve.

So I just wanted to give an update with some cool things happening with Distribber. While I cannot speak for the past owners, I can say that my team has really come through to offer everything Distribber promised. Enough taking up everyones time, below you can see what our sales stats look like for iTunes, and something really cool about this that I personally cannot wait to use with my film The Recording is the fact that you can search between dates and the graph along with the pie graphs with adjust to those dates. With this you can find out if your marketing campaigns are working, and if you need to stop marketing if its not.

itunes-tracker.png

Here is what your Amazon VOD and Amazon Prime looks like

amazon-tracker.png

We are also working tirelessly to offer the best aggregation service for filmmakers with new platforms such as Google Play and VuDu.

Alright guys, you all have a great night!

Home page: www.distribber.com

FAQs: www.distribber.com/faqs

How It Works: www.distribber.com/howitworks

PS. Be sure to soon check out Mara's film one of Indietalk's members "Surviving Family" coming to iTunes soon!
zac0092_800x450.jpg

s_fam.jpg

Last edited:
Back