Making my first serious short film!Want to colab!

Hello.

Currently I'm writing the script for my first serious short film. It would be about 15 minutes long.I'm from a small country in even smaller town and I cannot find people with similar interests so I would love to colab with as much people as possible .

There are 2 sequences in the film that are VFX heavy so if there are any 3D artists that would be great . Or maybe if there are any aspiring composers here .

I'm a director and I would be my own DP . Currently I'm shooting with Canon T2i ,probably like many of you .

I'm 16 years old , still young , however I would be working with professional actors on this short from my country . They are very talented with many awards .

I would love to give more information if there are any enthusiasts to make a movie :)

Peace.

Last edited:
genre of film? how would we collab seeming as your in bulgaria if im correct? why have you got a vfx heavy scene if your not equipped to deal with it already?

Thanks for the fast reply.

As I already said I would like to colab with as much people as possible even though I can only do it with specific departments . Fot instance I would love to find composer,VFX artist , 3D animator and other people willing to help who could be able to do it outside the country .

The genre is fantasy drama . Most of the effects from the heavy VFX sequence I can handle by myself.Matte painting and compositing . However I would want a certain 3D animations which will requre much more talented and experienced people in this area.

Don't get me wrong,the film is not all VFX ,but these are the positions that I can colab outside my country.

Back