Christmas In A Day documentary

Film your Christmas and you and your family can star in Oscar winning director Kevin Macdonald’s CHRISTMAS IN A DAY (from the makers of Life in a Day and Britain in a Day).

Wherever you are you, whatever you are doing, we’d love you to take part!

We are looking for film makers to take part in filming their own Christmas or if they prefer another story on Christmas Day. This is a great chance to get footage seen by Kevin Macdonald and an invite to the premiere if your film makes the final cut. We are also looking for footage during the build up to Christmas, GV's such as buying trees, turkeys, wrapping presents etc.

“I want to document not just the big day itself but the process leading up to it - getting the tree, travelling to relatives, picking presents etc. I would like the film to be comprised of as much variety as possible, of truth and beauty, happiness and sadness, the mundane and the extraordinary, to creating a lasting record of this time. It would be wonderful to reach hospitals, the homeless, families, everything that is going on.” Kevin Macdonald.

The film will premiere next Christmas and if your footage is included in the finished film, you’ll be invited to the premiere, and receive £200 in Sainsbury’s vouchers.

We are also particularly looking for interesting and peculiar Christmases. If you think you have an interesting story, you don't have your own equipment, or you just want more information, please don't hesitate to email me on jrobins@rsafilms.co.uk

www.christmasinaday.co.uk

Film your Christmas and you and your family can star in Oscar winning director Kevin Macdonald’s CHRISTMAS IN A DAY (from the makers of Life in a Day and Britain in a Day).

Wherever you are you, whatever you are doing, we’d love you to take part!

We are looking for film makers to take part in filming their own Christmas or if they prefer another story on Christmas Day. This is a great chance to get footage seen by Kevin Macdonald and an invite to the premiere if your film makes the final cut. We are also looking for footage during the build up to Christmas, GV's such as buying trees, turkeys, wrapping presents etc.

“I want to document not just the big day itself but the process leading up to it - getting the tree, travelling to relatives, picking presents etc. I would like the film to be comprised of as much variety as possible, of truth and beauty, happiness and sadness, the mundane and the extraordinary, to creating a lasting record of this time. It would be wonderful to reach hospitals, the homeless, families, everything that is going on.” Kevin Macdonald.

The film will premiere next Christmas and if your footage is included in the finished film, you’ll be invited to the premiere, and receive £200 in Sainsbury’s vouchers.

We are also particularly looking for interesting and peculiar Christmases. If you think you have an interesting story, you don't have your own equipment, or you just want more information, please don't hesitate to email me on jrobins@rsafilms.co.uk

www.christmasinaday.co.uk

Christmas started in mid November, most people already have it all bought, put up, wrapped, etc

Back