• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

NEW IDEA!

Hello everyone.

Calling anyone interested in distributing their work through prime time networking on the web. If you are a producer of any films solely your own contact me ASAP.

We are accepting promising film makers that are looking to take it to the next level and publicize their way to Hollywood.

Don't miss this great opportunity to show your work to the world. All work will be accepted.

Be a part of this entertainment evolution! Accepted film makers will be made a part of our website and lucrative deals will be handed now.

If interested e-mail jet_speed777@yahoo.com

or call 562-235-2139

Any questions or comments are welcomed

I was hoping someone would share my enthusiasm :lol:

The website is not completed yet so I can tell you the site's name.( I only started hosting the site today).
And I assure you their is nothing fraudulent about this proposition.

I offer a select group of candid producers and production companies to be able to distrubute their films online for revenue.

And if you really want to know, its something like netflex + online movies + second life= A center for indie filmmakers to be discovered.

You submit a feature length film or short , we create trailers for your movies and distribute them online on subscription, free and registered versions. Depending on the set deal you have with us, you can choose what model you want.

Be advised though that we(I) are not looking for any explicit content so keep it friendly(NO Adult content content but its okay to submit R content). And we are not Youtube, show don't submit mindless submissions.

Just curious- other than sharing the profits should there be any with you- how is it any different from streaming from my own site?

Just curious- other than sharing the profits should there be any with you- how is it any different from streaming from my own site?

Mr. KingJet -- I don't want to discourage you from your project, but members of this board have seen many posts like yours in the past. Typically they don't amount to much so natually we tend to be a bit skeptical. Getting the content will be easy for you if you have a well documented business plan. Right now, there are too many unknowns about your venture, and people with content are going to have questions. If I may make a suggestion -- get all the details of your business plan online. Let us know (specifically): what you are looking for, how you plan to manage the technology, how you plan to manage the accounting/revenue collection/profit distribution, how can we (as content providers) verify activity on our movies to know what we are due in revenue, how you plan to market your site so that people find their way to our content (this is a big one), how you plan to market the movies you accept, what are your revenue goals for the first five years, and how you plan to convince people to pay for the indie-unknown movies on your site?

Thanks John@Bophe, taking your advice I made my business plan available online even though it took me half the day to covey my idea as clearly as possible with saying everything.:)

Anyway I was always hesitant to show the website because its lack of completeness, like a broken house but, I will show you the plan which the link is located here

I post the link once again just in case http://zioware.com/content/view/12/26/

O and please don't stray anywhere else as it is a total mess and the style and template you see will not been the final thing. I a real web maniac so I get crazy when the sites in disarray, hope you don't mind just please don't go else where on the site.

By the way you guys are very helpful and kind and polite to a new comers like me. I thank you for that especially since both of you guys are fairly accomplished people in the entertainment industry.

You may want to get an editor to review your content before you go live. There are some very basic grammatical and contextual errors. This impacts your professionalism and, thus, perception of would-be participants.

Will do, sorry I was in a rush so thats the reason of massive grammar mistakes which I have now changed. I hope that hasn't changed any potential producers in seeing me as not professional as the way I would like to be seen.

Any interested producers are welcome to e-mail me.

We are only accepting a few due to the size of the virtual world can on fit so many people.

Back