• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for scripts

Im not very creative with scripts, so im hoping a few people will look at this and send me some scripts that i can put together and film. Length doesnt matter, neither does the amount of characters.

Im trying to get into the biz as a camera operator and eventually a director of photography, i have access to a bunch of pro equipment like a green screen, dolly, jib (which we can mount to the dolly), car mounts, a decent sound mixer, along with various mics and lavalieres, and the camera im using is a panasonic Hvx-200, and i have access to a sony (its handheld not sure of its model) so all sorts of rigs and shots are possible! I have a reliable crew that (usually) knows what their doing.

I can send you the raw footage to edit yourself or I can do it for you, and i can and will reshoot scenes as necessary bassed off your imput, theres little chance that i will actually edit the script. They credit of the script will go to you if we edit it.

To contact me email me at KevinDorman@gmail.com

Hope to hear a reply soon!

Hmmm ..... Are you looking for a writing partner or are you asking for a writer you can hire to write a script based on your ideas , which you plan to produce ?

I don't have any spares on hand, but I can write you something (no charge) if it's very short... private message me with you want :)

Back