I'm going to do it!

sfoster

Staff Member
Life is for the living.
I am going to make a great short film!

The script is 3 pages, and it will take me about a year and a half to shoot.
It's a super hero action comedy

I've also got a separate, one-day crime-thriller set to film on march 9th.

I already posted both these pictures but it's cooler side by side.
Still have 15-20 lbs left to lose. Damn pool heater broke and i haven't been swimming for a couple days. so much cold rain. I might have to join a gym ;/

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-12%20at%2011.37.47%20AM.png

At the end of may I was reduced to just one friend left in life and my depression was awful for months.
AHHH I'm angry at a lot of people

Anyway my goal was to be skinny and shoot last halloween :lol:
Will I even be skinny for this halloween?

I've been productive now and dieting again for two weeks.
Preworkout is a new substance for me and a tremendous boon, I drink it for breakfast and have a can of soup for lunch.

Current weight: 180 lbs and ~15% bodyfat and need to lose 15 lbs by halloween to be at 7% bodyfat.

Last edited:
Good luck on your goals.
A quick search shows 15% body fat is actually considered fit & better than average for a man.

I want to be a sex symbol not average.
And thanks!! hopefully i don't fall back into depression otherwise I am killing it on this diet and exercise thing

I had a hip injury holding me back for about two weeks. I'm at 90% now and I can play basketball again for my aerobic exercise.
I kicked something other than a punching bag and apparently it wasn't soft enough

The other day at home after I stood up I got light headed. Then my legs buckled underneath of me, I caught myself, then they buckled again, so I decided to quickly lay down (controlled dive) and avoid any new injuries to mess up my workout!!!

I need to be careful in the future about how quickly I stand up.

Well here's where I'm at now...
I have 5 weeks left to lose 12 pounds and that seems like it's feasible.

I have enthusiasm some days but the hard part is consistency, never binge eating and not getting injured. One injury is all it takes to mess up my head and get me off the diet.

Five weeks left of hell so that my parents can remodel their living room.
The level of stress i'm under is crazy for somebody that doesn't have a job. I'm going to hate myself if I gained all that weight for nothing and can't finish this film .

Last edited:
oh yeah so this morning I went to the gym and I recognize that the fittest guy i've seen is there today working out.

I worked out for 90 minutes and I tried to plank longer than him and failed.
I went home, ate, fed the dog, walked the dog.

Went back to the gym for 40 more minutes.
After all that when I leave my second trip... that fit dude was finally leaving.

Holy shit he must have been there working out for 3 hours straight.
I'm not athletic enough, if I push myself that hard I'll be bedridden for a couple days

I hope you get through this safely. Getting weak & light headed after standing could be a warning sign. Being under weight can make you more susceptible to fatigue & injury. Listen to your body & be very careful about your health.
Ryan Reynolds & Brad Pitt can hire the best trainers & nutritionists to guide them. And many celebs use drugs to get into incredible shape. Their big paychecks make it worth it for them to subject their bodies to things that can potentially be harmful in the long run.

I hope you get through this safely. Getting weak & light headed after standing could be a warning sign. Being under weight can make you more susceptible to fatigue & injury. Listen to your body & be very careful about your health.
Ryan Reynolds & Brad Pitt can hire the best trainers & nutritionists to guide them. And many celebs use drugs to get into incredible shape. Their big paychecks make it worth it for them to subject their bodies to things that can potentially be harmful in the long run.

Thanks. It'll work out I'm not using any drugs except a pre-workout with caffeine and stuff in it.

I've just read through 19 pages of this thread. Kinda invested in it now, if you want any opinions on early cuts or the script then give me a shout.

May have to do one of these myself to keep myself in check.

I've just read through 19 pages of this thread. Kinda invested in it now, if you want any opinions on early cuts or the script then give me a shout.

May have to do one of these myself to keep myself in check.

Thanks I appreciate it!
I've been meaning to do a rewrite.. I want to change the gender of my super villain from male into female.

I might look for feedback after that.

do you have a timeframe? I've been emotionally invested in this for it seems like three years or something. At least since I read the first(ish) draft of the script

do you have a timeframe? I've been emotionally invested in this for it seems like three years or something. At least since I read the first(ish) draft of the script

i'm supposed to start filming my superhero scenes in five weeks.
I'm not going to be ready for the action scenes for a while.. when the hell will i finish this, idk.

grab a snickers :lol:

i've been eating a healthy amount of calories the last two days and I'm not losing any weight. Even with 2.5 hours of exercise. I don't know how to lose weight except to barely eat and get a ton of exercise... nothing else works.

Yesterday in my third game of 3v3 basketball someone charged full force and slammed their shoulder into my chest like they were breaking down a door.
Luckily it was on the right side of my chest - not the left or center.

Ahhhhhhh another injury. I keep getting these things. I didn't complain or whine yesterday, I don't care about the pain but I couldn't do my crunches today. Also it hurts to breathe deeply.

Three days now without losing weight, that's not going to cut it on my timeline.
These next couple of days will be a challenge.

Back