• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Film Emporium Insurance Services & Raw Stock Sales

I would like to take the time to introduce myself. You may have heard of us, Film Emporium's product and insurance divisions specialize in providing independent filmmakers, production companies, and post houses in NY & LA, and Nationwide for over 10 years now with 24 hr. emergency service back-up for stocks along with a full service of production insurance options.

We have worked with such filmmakers and companies such as HBO, David Lynch, Kevin Spaceys’ Production Co.: Trigger Street, and the upcoming Jada Pinkett Smith directorial debut to name a few. We are always looking for new opportunities to work with great companies and individuals that help the inspired filmmaker achieve their goals.

Kindly contact me with your needs for production insurance, and film & video stock for any projects you are producing in the near future so I can provide a more exact quote.

Also please visit our website: www.filmemporium.com.

I look forward to working with you-

Regards,

Darren Roberts

Darren Mark Roberts
Client Service Manager
Entertainment Insurance Broker
Film Emporium Insurance Services
CA License #0E52011
Sunset Gower Studios
1438 North Gower St. Bldg. 35 Ste. 265
Hollywood, CA 90028
T: 323-464-5144/ 866-611-3456
F: 323-464-7348
darrenroberts@filmemporium.com
www.filmemporium.com

So I took your advice and called up Film Emporium. They were very nice on the phone. I was able to get my insurance for my shoot this weekend! I was greatfull they were able to do it so fast! I highly recommend them!

Back