• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Film Composer wishes to begin building portfolio

Hi, I am Daniel A Meadowcroft from the UK, I am a Freelance Music Composer/Producer and Sound Engineer for Video Game,Film and TV and I want to help you get the best music for your project. Qualified in composition and audio production, I am adept with many styles of score.
I have spent my life surrounded by my hobbies, Music, Audio and Sound in general; I am a qualified composer and performer as well as an adept audio technician with a great thirst to share my compositions and services to prospective clients.

In my downtime I enjoy playing video games and watching my favourite films and TV series, which is where my interests overlap to form the aspiration of my career; to score the excitement of the screen or to engineer the dense sound design and foley elements heard in today's fantastic productions.

If you want to learn more about me, you can view my online wix site, containing samples of my work and get in touch with me about future projects.
http://danmeadowcroft.wix.com/audio
I also check my email very regularly
danielameadowcroft@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you
Thanks,

Daniel A Meadowcroft

Last edited:
Back