• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch In Seconds - Motionless Films

Hi, this is my second short film titled "In Seconds".

Please watch it and give us some feedbacks, whether it is good or bad.
Comments and critiques are welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt-eqZZ5D1I

I'll appreciate it if you give us likes and/or subscribe to us on YouTube.

Thanks! :)

Some good shots and I like the musical piece.

I was a little confused by what you were trying to say.

It looked to me as you were saying that in seconds your life could change for the better, if you just have the will to act.

But ultimately, it looks to me like the main character just saved himself from that awkward 'I have a boyfriend.' conversation and even the possible 'Leave my girl alone.' speech from the approaching boyfriend by waiting too long.

I dunno, maybe I'm over thinking it.

Some good shots and I like the musical piece.

I was a little confused by what you were trying to say.

It looked to me as you were saying that in seconds your life could change for the better, if you just have the will to act.

But ultimately, it looks to me like the main character just saved himself from that awkward 'I have a boyfriend.' conversation and even the possible 'Leave my girl alone.' speech from the approaching boyfriend by waiting too long.

I dunno, maybe I'm over thinking it.

Well, I have never really thought about that, seems like it's probably the downside of this short :yes:

It was meant to be just like what you had already said; "your life could change for the better, if you just have the will to act."

but now after you pointed that out, it looks totally different hahaha.

Thanks for watching! I appreciate your comment!

Last edited:
There's not much on the table, here. How is our hero's life impacted by not having the opportunity to say hello? Where is the loss?

Pretty long setup culminating in no course of action or consequence. It's hard to care about a character that does nothing, and risks nothing.

What's next? :)

There's not much on the table, here. How is our hero's life impacted by not having the opportunity to say hello? Where is the loss?

Pretty long setup culminating in no course of action or consequence. It's hard to care about a character that does nothing, and risks nothing.

What's next? :)

You're right. Thanks, you're critique means so much! Will do better on the next project! :)

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back