what is an executive producer credit?

I'm making a feature film and I was recommended to offer people who allow us to film in their house for a week an EXECUTIVE PRODUCER CREDIT on our film.

What is the executive producer entitled to? Do they get a percentage of the profits? If so, what % is the usual return on investment?

I also want to offer EXECUTIVE PRODUCER credits for those who donate $1000+ on my crowdfunding campaign but I need to know exactly what i'm offering first

I'm making a feature film and I was recommended to offer people who allow us to film in their house for a week an EXECUTIVE PRODUCER CREDIT on our film.

What is the executive producer entitled to? Do they get a percentage of the profits? If so, what % is the usual return on investment?

I also want to offer EXECUTIVE PRODUCER credits for those who donate $1000+ on my crowdfunding campaign but I need to know exactly what i'm offering first
Is this also you just deciding to troll us?
Guys i was joking. He's still my lead actor! I just decided to troll you because everyone was being judgmental criticizing my original script and condemning my project!
Hard to know if you're serious or just joking. The last time I took
the time to answer a question you punked me.

Back