• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Movie Poster Artist (service)

I am opening my services to any filmmaker who needs a poster designed for their film! (short or feature). First impressions are everything, and a movie poster can be an audience's first look at a film. I'm a filmmaker and graphic artist who has made movie posters for my films and others. Below (wordpress link) are two examples of my recent work: my short film "Takes Two to Hustle" and a feature length film by Nick Bitzas "Beg, Borrow and Steal". I also attached a sketch of Al Pacino to demonstrate my abilities for hand-drawn artwork that can be applied on movie posters.

https://donofriofilm.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/movie-poster-artist-portfolio/

As an aspiring filmmaker, I understand that film budgets vary, therefore my prices are very negotiable, and as I start, I'd like to place more focus on experience than on compensation. These are things that can be discussed upon first contact.

Thank you for considering my movie poster services for your film.

- D'Onofrio.Film Productions
donofriofilm@gmail.com

Back