Howdy from Reno

Howdy! I'm Hunter Rand! I'm studying Digital Broadcast & Film at AACT in Reno, Nevada. I was born and raised here in Reno. I am studying to become a Broadcast Journalism Major Specializing in Marketing, and would one day like to become a Marketing Engineer. I build my own rigs as I used to be an Engineering Major, but then dropped it as I found out that I can't weld. I film and edit wedding for money and crew on small, local films. I have a couple of my own Indie Projects in the works. The one I'm currently working on is a space opera, and is a short film, with the ingenious title of, "A Space Opera," and coming up over the summer, a feature length film about cocaine smuggling. I edit on Final Cut Pro, and use all the tools provided within Final Cut Studio. I shoot on a Canon HF200, with X-Grip and shotgun, or Sony Wireless, and also some Panasonic broadcast cameras which I borrow. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Here is my 2010 Demo Reel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=783d5m9D0H8

Back