• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Horrors of War

The 2nd plane is a jet. One of the little known facts is that Nazi Germany had fighter jets in active service during 1943-1945.

You can see one of these german jets on display at the WRight Patterson Air Force Museum.

Lightwave has actually dropped in price in the last few years. All software is getting expensive if you actaully buy it (which every filmmkaer should)

Omaha Beach
smiley_patriot.gif

Are they happening to be doing the re-enactment and you're collecting a lot of stock footage, or are you like, "Oh... we need some D-Day stuff, so you should do that next."?

The featurette looks good Peter. May I ask the purpose of it? Is it to aid in bringing on investors or to show to possible distributors.

Poke

That was great, Mr Boo.

Just so I get it straight... the 3 shorter seperate stories are all tied together by a common element? (Forgot the term for it)

Zensteve said:
That was great, Mr Boo.

Just so I get it straight... the 3 shorter seperate stories are all tied together by a common element? (Forgot the term for it)

It's an "Anthology" film. So yes, the 3 stories inter-relate.

The actual purpose is for Investors. We made this for the Prospectus DVD, but as a stand alone piece, since we do not solicit funds in any way, it works well as purely a featurette. John Whitney directed this and edited it. I love his intro sequence. Simple, yet elegant.

Thanks! Jon Osbeck, the actor in it, designed it with Adobe Illustrator. I have a full size on on my wall already.

Back