Looking for actors for a sci-fi comedy series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oyDhit6bYA

This is a teaser for an upcoming webseries.

I'm currently looking for actors to play various aliens/bounty hunters. If you're interested, and you own a green screen (not entirely necessary) and HD camera, please send me a message

Do whatever you want in the audition, if you have some interesting characters, voices, props, costumes, etc. add them to the mix. ;)

The whole show takes place mostly in the cockpits of small space fighters. So it kind of parodies stuff like Star Trek or Star Wars.

The concept is that a bunch of bounty hunters are after the protagonist (a drifter and interplanetary fornicator) and each week he has to deal with new hunters or traders or other drifters, etc.

The characters communicate through onscreen communications like in Star Trek, which is why I'm able to turn to the internet for talented actors and I'd love for this to be a project that the IndieTalk Community could collaborate on.

Last edited:
how necessary is sound recording?

necessary enough that I would need to hear the actor clearly. if the audio isn't up to the quality that I would prefer, it'd be okay, because the different characters never actually interact, except through audio and visual communication, and the show's justification for bad audio could simply be communicator distortion

I'm bumpin this thread :P

ss_bump.jpg

Haven't ya seen Star Trek!? Talent isn't an issue here! Lol

And it wouldn't necessarily need to be a green screen. Just maybe something on a wall that looks kind of futuristic (like covered in aluminum foil) or a room that's real dark and evil-looking.

The Bounty Hunter format allows for the cast to be changed frequently and it'd actually be better if not every Hunter's background were similar.

Haven't ya seen Star Trek!? Talent isn't an issue here! Lol

And it wouldn't necessarily need to be a green screen. Just maybe something on a wall that looks kind of futuristic (like covered in aluminum foil) or a room that's real dark and evil-looking.

The Bounty Hunter format allows for the cast to be changed frequently and it'd actually be better if not every Hunter's background were similar.

How about a space ship.. with a recliner and bags of chips :cool:

Depending on your timeframe I could render nebula-backgrounds if you'd like that.
(Maybe for just 1 episode: I'm busy as well.)

Acting sounds fun, but at the moment I've got too little time and too much to do.

Depending on your timeframe I could render nebula-backgrounds if you'd like that.
(Maybe for just 1 episode: I'm busy as well.)

Acting sounds fun, but at the moment I've got too little time and too much to do.

You know that would actually be very helpful if you could. I could use a slow, sweeping shot through a nebula, which I haven't got around to making, due to all the space battles and stuff I have to do

dude that would be perfect! what kind of character personality are you interested in playing?

typically I'm more of a nerd, lately i've been gaining weight to play a fat cop so i could do some type of greed driven glutton. Or maybe I could be some type of right wing christian trying to spread the word of jesus. I don't look jewish or anything but maybe the jewish people finally had a messiah come that they recognize. or an alien with their own religion.. just throwing ideas out there i haven't really sat down and thought about it. Hmm i also have a women's wig but I can't shave my mustache

Last edited:
Back