• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking to work with a filmmaker...

Hello,
In respect of the ideas and useful advice posted on the following thread:
http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=48976
I would like to submit for your consideration a proposition to collaborate on one or more of my short screenplays. Your guidance, should you deem this proposition worthy, will help bring these screenplays to a level at which you can make use of them. Also, your input will help adapt them to some realities which most often escape the knowledge of a screenwriter, realities pertaining to budget, actors, locations, and other such.
The screenplay called " The Cheeseburger " is a psychological drama about a homeless man who constantly begs for this fast-food. Another main character is a normal teenager who just broke up with his girlfriend and comes into contact with this homeless. Reluctant at first, he agrees to buy him a cheeseburger and, in return, learns the reason behind this strange request and gains a lot more than he lost.
Another screenplay, called " A Man in a House ", presents a murder suspect who refuses to leave his shelter our of fear. This blinds him to the fact that, even confined in his own house, he is not beyond arrest. However, he faces his fears and leaves the house.
The third and final screenplay is a rather bloody revenge story. It is even called " Short and Bloody". It is a story about a man whose wife gets murdered by the villain. The villain is a powerful local leader, who uses his influence to not only take away his wife and freedom, but also to humiliate him. After he spends some time in jail, he leaves hell-bent on revenge.
Should any of the above mentioned ideas be of interest to you please, at your own convenience, either send me a private message on this forum, a reply to this thread(where we can talk through replies), or an e-mail at titimasvictor@yahoo.com. I would like to apologize beforehand if, due to time zone differences and/or other unforeseen circumstances, I might not be able to immediately reply to your messages. If this happens, I will strive to answer you as soon as possible.
Regardless of your decision, I would like to thank you for reading this post and wish you all the best!

Back