• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

3rd Annual Wreck-beach Film Festival

The Wreck Beach is a free submission thing, too... for all you penny-pinchers. :cool:

Care to submit your movie? You should! There is NO submission fee – which sets the Wreck-Beach Film Festival apart from others. The 2005 film festival submission is free. That’s right. We said FREE. Doesn’t cost a dime. So hurry up and get your movie to us by Friday, July 1st.

_______

I gotta say, this film-fest sounds like it would be a great one to just attend. Camping, live bands...

Thanks Zen for posting the additional information! I've heard nothing but great things about it, the Captain sez it's one hugh party. I've seen pics and it's beautiful there. I don't have anything showing but I'm a-going.

Free must be the word of the week!

I do believe a DVD will be zipping their way on Monday. With a July deadline, I may even get a re-edited Conq sent in, too!

Ahoy, Cap'n
smiley_piratriot.gif

Okay guys, this festival is shaping up to be a blast. Beach bar, camping, live music!

You've got three weeks left to submit, and it's FREEEEE. I don't want to hear whining the next time y 'all have to pay 25 bucks plus to enter another festival. :D

Perfect Sandwich found itself up there... I'll know soon whether it gets in or not, but things are looking good!
I'll be there!
Who else is going? We should all wear purple hats or something, get together and have a drink for Indietalk!
Wahoo!

I suspect my entries will arrive exactly one day after cut-off. :(

Camping + movies + wacky Canadians = fun filmfest. Wish I had some holiday time coming up. :P

You might want to email the Captain and explain that they're coming. He seems to be a go with the flow kinda guy. :)

haha- my friend Kirill is up there now, watching movies WITH the captain!!!
It's gonna be great! Zen- book it off!!! Or call in sick!

C'mon Indietalkers! Come on up to Canada and party at Wreck Beach! I can't wait! Joker's Card is gonna be awesome on the big screen outdoors!

Wish I could, that's for sure.

I'd be leading the IndieTalk Midnight Skinnydipping Brigade into the lake, after the movies were done for the night. :cool:

Ahoy All,
Its great to be here ...Zensteve ...i havnt got your parcel yet ...at least i dont think so...
I met Kirill the other night he sailed in ..it wasa lot of fun ..he wasnt sure where to go we saw hiim passing back an forth ..i guess he wasa lil scared to sail in ..arghhh..he finally did though it was all good!!We watched some shorts he had with him also, one with Spatula in it ..The screen here is awesome ...Hope we sea you here for the fest...
happy sailing
captain..........._/).........

I shall be setting sail again and I believe Spatula shall be my first mate on said voyage.

I'm also definetly going to be there for the festival. It's a VERY cool place...even the musquitos loved me! Wait...that's bad. >:| I hope terrible things for those worthless creatures.

Zensteve ...i havnt got your parcel yet

Well, poop. :(

Should have been two packages, actually. One good one... and one... err... not-so-good one. :lol:

My own fault. International priority mail takes a longer time than within-USA deliveries, and I left it 'til the last minute to send them off.

I hope you enjoy them anyway when they get there, even though I've missed the deadline. Consider them very early submissions for next year.
smiley_pac.gif

Ahoy Steve,
Received one parcel today ...Ill be looking at it on the big screen tonight ..along with a few more late submissions ..I will let u know when the second parcel arrives..
anyone in the area wanting to join us ..sail on in....what could be better ..watching indie flicks at the beach ...arghh!!

IndieTalk is now an Official Sponsor of this great festival.

Back