Soundtrack suggestion 4 a indie movie

Looks, guys!

My director has get a soundtrack into the movie, which I personally absolutely don’t like…

It’s not so, it’s not enough good, but I think is really for other kind of movies, then a mystery thriller, as it is.

The soundtrack is here to download:

THE SOUNDTRACK

If someone have a better suggestion, so let’s talk, or contact the film director direct.

Regards!

composer

I can write something for it. My name is Michael Barrett. I am a composer from Ocala, Florida. I have two commercially released C.D.'s out right now in stores and on my website. I have scored two independent films, "Lifechild Chronicles" and "Deadgirl" for LA based Filmjack Productions, which premeired at the Cinespace Theatre on Hollywood Blvd.in Hollywood, California on August 31, 2004. I also have two other film scores in the works.

If you would like to hear samples of my work please visit the "Filmwork" section of my website at
www.Michael-Barrett.com

Call me old fashioned, but can't you (or the director) simply ask the composer to re-write it as something else? I listened to it, and you're right, it's the wrong kind of music for the genre you're talking about (unless you're going for a juxtaposition of ideas, which it sounds like you're not). I know if I was scoring that film, I would hate to not have the chance to correct any huge problems like that.

direct contact

barrettmusicman1 said:
I can write something for it. My name is Michael Barrett. I am a composer from Ocala, Florida. I have two commercially released C.D.'s out right now in stores and on my website. I have scored two independent films, "Lifechild Chronicles" and "Deadgirl" for LA based Filmjack Productions, which premeired at the Cinespace Theatre on Hollywood Blvd.in Hollywood, California on August 31, 2004. I also have two other film scores in the works.

Hi Mike, better you speak direct to ingo, he don't like i mix into his work, but he's know, that soundtrack is not , what he wants,...

his contact is at his site:
http://www.ingostorm.de/en/contact.html

i wish u both good works !

re-write ...

BazTheHat said:
Call me old fashioned, but can't you (or the director) simply ask the composer to re-write it as something else? I listened to it, and you're right, it's the wrong kind of music for the genre you're talking about (unless you're going for a juxtaposition of ideas, which it sounds like you're not). I know if I was scoring that film, I would hate to not have the chance to correct any huge problems like that.

the same, also to you, BazTheHat ...

good works with ingo....

Yarr, that sounds more like a Roman army on the march to the next siege. :)

Good tunes... but I think you're right. Doesn't sound like a mystical thriller.

Back