• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Phil Dale - writer director animator

You have a nice clean site. Here is something I noticed under the description of the census taker.

.......... ยท Brest European Short FF -...........................

Either you have an extra r or you are leaving out an a. :)

I really do like the site. You should (if you haven't already) get a robots.txt file for the search engine robots to find. You can go here for a tutorial.

Eddie

Thanks for the kind comments and the robot.txt idea. Don't have one of those yet, will look into it.
As for Brest. It is spelt correctly beleive it or not, it's a little french town in the region of Brittany.

You know, I thought it could be correct. It was one of my thoughts that it was something on the other side of the world that I may not be familiar with. :)

No problem, I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Regarding the robots.txt do you just publish the code as a page on your website? Is that how it works?

you upload an actual text file (.txt extension) with the code to your server. You can use any text editor like notpad to create it. (put it on your main directory)

Back