• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

L. Frank Baum's the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Hey everyone -- maybe you've seen our proof-of-concept video over in the screening room, but we've just launched a Kickstarter campaign.

Now I know, I've only recently started posting here regularly, but we're looking to raise funds to get the rest of this bad boy lensed, so if you can spare a dollar or two to help us out, that would be awesome. If you can't, we totally understand, but I can't expect anything if I don't ask.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/82802546/l-frank-baums-the-wonderful-wizard-of-oz-0

Our list of rewards includes the usual DVD or blu-ray pre-order, the chance to sponsor individual frames, "tickets" to online screenings, PDF art book downloads, and more. So by all means check us out, see what we're about, and decide if you think we're worth your time, and your lunch money for that matter!

Thanks guys!

Back