• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Short Edit I made For Fun

I already posted this on the post production forum but then realized this may be a better place for it so sorry for the re-post. But here goes nothing. I recently bought Avid Media Composer and have been testing it out so I decided since I don't have any projects going on right now I'd make a short mash up of the majority of the films that came out this summer. I made it in a little under two days and overall am pretty happy with it all though the audio got a little off during the upload to youtube which kind of sucks because i did alot of work on getting things to fit with the audio. But I'd love some feedback! Be easy though this is only my third Mash Up type trailer and the first one I made was about 3 years ago before I had any know how. This is also only the second thing I have done on Avid but so far I love it. So here you go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUwKVaDFHkA&list=LL277SOUgeQtqhMyo_yuJIZg&feature=mh_lolz

Back