• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Your Poison Is Strong

Shot this in a day with a "space rock" band (don't ask me what that is because I'm not entirely sure myself). Pretty happy with the results! Shot on Canon 6D and 550D with a flycam, tamron 10-24mm, canon 28-135mm, and canon 40mm prime.

This is the video that afforded me the opportunity to pool profits and buy a ronin-m (which is a dream, btw)!

We actually shot this at the end of January, but the band is doing some PR thing where they are releasing 4 videos throughout the summer (shot by multiple production companies) so our release date only just came to pass.
Let me know what you think, I'm interested to see what I could have done better. Really trying to figure out color correction, and more currently, color grading.

Your Poison Is Strong

I think it's quite cool.

The herky-jerky fast rewinding and forwarding isn't for me. Bit hard for me to take. Does that technique have an official name? But I like everything else.

I know nothing about proper color correction or grading. But I think it's good looking.

Nice job!

Back