Looking for feedback - script

Hello Everybody,
I've been reading this message board for a while, and learn so many things and would first like to say thank you all for your insights, tips and advices.
After studying the craft of filmmaking, I think it's time for me to step up.
I wrote a screenplay (Cop Drama-Thriller) that is, in my opinion, a pretty solid script. I'd like to know if some of you guys would like to take a look, and give me some feedbacks. I know most of you guys knows their business, and I'd be honored to be reviewed by you. I'm not looking for scriptwriters' feedback, but for filmmakers' feedback, as I'm writing for directors, and enjoy the way the read stories. Actors too are fine, and I would love to get an actor's feedback too! :)
Hit me with a private message and I'll send you the script!
Thanks so much

Edit: mods, if this isn't the right section, please redirect my thread to the right one. Thanks!

I am extremely protective over my work and will rarely let strangers read it, especially online. I feel everyone is gonna steal my work. it's not that I think my work is the greatest thing to ever be written it's just that, well, it's mine, you know. It's my baby, don't fuck with my baby hahaha.

Bottom line. you are brave.

I am extremely protective over my work and will rarely let strangers read it, especially online...

You worry too much! I've happily posted screenplays up here for critique before. As far as I know, nobody has ever stolen them... I even posted a feature length screenplay the other week and had some great feedback. I've now done a lot of the pre-production on it (and a may well post some of that soon, to see how others think it looks) and intend to shoot in June/July.

End of the day, I don't think anybody here is intrested in stealing other peoples ideas. We're all creative types and we all have our own ideas. My first feature will be a crazy, no-budget, b-movie. I don't think anybody is going to want to steal it...

(p.s. Oh... And here's the thread in case anybody wants to read it: http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=46948 ;) )

Back