• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Its Dark Here - Movie watch instantly

Nick,

I watched it. I didn't know if I should comment, as I don't know how you'll take it. It looks, feels and sounds very indie. It's hard to pinpoint what it is exactly, but it feels micro-budget. I don't mean this as a put down, by any means. I'm sure I couldn't do that. I'm just telling you an audience point of view. The mystery we face as filmmakers is how to get over that threshold, so things look and feel and sound 'studio' and not 'indie.' What a bloody mystery it is.

How on earth did you guys get Mapother? I love that guy. I really like him.

Congrats on the film!

Thanks True Indie.

Its always tough to hit that "studio" level quality. Its always crazy because during production its like "Yes this is going to be awesome" and then as it gets to a final edit I am so tired of watching the film (CULT in this case) that I just want it done!

Thanks for taking the time to watch. Did it ever buffer on you? Did you watch it on your computer or did you share it with your TV?

didn't buffer. Download was fine. The closed captioning is off though. By a lot if I remember. probably 30s to a minute.

Back