Any tips for producing my webshow..

Hello my name is James M. I started McNe Projects to help writers like myself find co-writers and seek help with their projects. Today it has spun into my own and my friends projects that we post on youtube. My brother and I are starting a semiprofessional quality webshow on a very very low budget $350 low since we didn't raise a single dollar on IndieGoGo, but thats no doubt as I am a crowdfunding virgin. We want to start reviewing indie movies and also pilots (from hulu, amazon studios, netflix, even indie youtube pilots). As well as giving a entertainment news update. We would like to schedule interviews either in person, via skype, or even written email interviews. We are reviewing and writing right now getting a few reviews ready to be turned into scripts and cue cards.

If you would like us to:
-review your project,
-give your project a shout-out
-news update from your project,
-mention your crowdfunding project
or line up a guest reviewer spot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Email mcneproj@gmail.com
@mcneproj on Twitter

We should have all the equipment by mid October and begin shooting shortly after.
Please give any tips for shooting. We will be chromakeying if you have any tips on that as well please let us know
get back with me about wanting to contribute to our webshow we are really wanting to line up a guest reviewer spot by 2nd or 3rd episode...

Back