• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Kwaty (Quota) - short film

In one of the numerous glorious production plants of The Peoples Republic of East Moldvastria, factory middle management official K. Bogel is faced with a dilemma. Please watch. Please share.
/End of transmission./

Hello!

Thank you for letting me in. I want to share with you my first short film that I shot, acted in and edited this last weekend. It is my first short film and I have no budget whatsoever.

I enjoy crafts in any material and so I made most of the decor and props in my garage and turned our livingroom into a studio for a few hours.

Karl

PS. If someone can recommend a cheap but decent directional microphone for this kind of setup I would be grateful. I used a Blue Yeti for this film, positioned behind the boxes on the desks, but that is really not optimal and the sound quality suffers. Would be grateful for advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YChj_DmJzws

Last edited:
Back