[Jun 5] What are you working on this week?

I did it!! I did open mic stand up.

I had no plans or expectations of it, I was just going up there to watch.
A couple of the comics I've seen around convinced me to sign up and I went on stage without any preparation or notes. I completely forgot to tell my two favorite jokes!!!

But the set was everything I could have hoped for. People laughed at every single joke i told. I killed it. And forgetting my favorite jokes + a few others leaves me with some really killer new material for monday when i try sidebar for my 3rd week in a row.

I did it!! I did open mic stand up.

I had no plans or expectations of it, I was just going up there to watch.
A couple of the comics I've seen around convinced me to sign up and I went on stage without any preparation or notes. I completely forgot to tell my two favorite jokes!!!

But the set was everything I could have hoped for. People laughed at every single joke i told. I killed it. And forgetting my favorite jokes + a few others leaves me with some really killer new material for monday when i try sidebar for my 3rd week in a row.

:woohoo: :metal:

Whoo! Shoot went well (I think.... hopefully it turns out okay)

Now a bajillion years of editing ahead of me!

Last edited:
My normal job is going down the pan, I was promoted however I have decided to step down after only a short while because I realised it was taking me away from film, in contrast to this I have decided to take a shot at making showreels for actors, when I saw the costs I realised I could make a very decent living if I did this thing well.. so im gonna take a shot at it.

You're fortunate to have the opportunity to try. Good luck film_autre

Back