• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Noah - a film told through the screen of a computer and iPhone

*Not my video*

I watched this cool video this morning which is a film presented not in the standard way someone presents a film. Basically it tells a story over 17 minutes screen recording his computer and iPhone but quite an emotional journey is had!

I really enjoyed it and thought it was an excellent way of telling a story based around social media.

The synopsis from YouTube "In a story that plays out entirely on a teenager's computer screen, Noah follows its eponymous protagonist as his relationship takes a rapid turn for the worse in this fascinating study of behaviour (and romance) in the digital age."

Just to warn you it is NSFW (few brief dick pics near the end too, typ chatroulette!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6eNuJdxAoQ

I saw it yesterday.

This is the exact same thing I was about to work on next month.

Now I am deeply depressed.

Sucks when that happens; I've had that happen twice in the last 12 months from the same large YouTuber. Devin Super Tramp made an Assassins Creed Parkour video which I had been strongly thinking of undertaking at the start of this year. In the last month I've heard he is making a quad bike video, another I am planning which only isn't made because my quad bike 'artist' is busy with school

Back