• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Michigan Rim" Short Film Production Diary Thread

Hey folks,

Its been a while since I've been on here but here I am and with that, a project that I'm going to be filming. I'm calling it, "Michigan Rim." Pretty much a mockbuster of sorts similiar to "Atlantic Rim" which parodied "Pacific Rim." This project is a short film project. Live action film and I thought it would be neat to start a thread essentially documenting the experience from pre production to finished film. So for right now, this is all I have. Couple of renders I put together :) Hope you guys enjoy :)

Poster

poster01.jpg

Render

mr_promo.jpg

Looks pretty cool .

Just place stay away from water and don't overdo it ,because water simulation is extremely hard to pull off ,especially on no budget .

Thanks guys :)

Yeah water simulation is hard. Thats the great part of this project. Testing out what works and what doesn't. :)

Back