https://www.facebook.com/events/172807866733437/ You can find the complete script here.

Title: "A New Kind of Relationship" (Romance) Copyright (C) 2014
Logline: After going through many problems with many guys, a Caucasian woman meets an African American man, and they begin to fall in love. But, facing different issues from family members, they'll have a hard time being with a person of another race.

Hello,
My name is O'Shea Wright and I have written a romance titled, "A New Kind of Relationship" that I'd like to send for your consideration. I also have finished three other scripts of the drama/romance genre.
A New Kind of Relationship is about a woman of a Caucasian descent who has had many bad experiences with her past relationships. Either her boyfriends were cheating, lying, or treating her wrong. After going through a few more bad relationships, she grows tired of dealing with these issues. But, one day she randomly meets a man as she is on her daily jog. They go on a few dates until things get serious and then they decide to make things official. But, as she has done in the past, she discovers that he has another woman in his life. So, she ends things. Then, she meets a guy of an African American descent. After bumping into him a couple of times, she can tell he is different, but, she is not open to letting him show her because of what she has been through. But, one day he manages to convince her to let him take her out for a drink. After a few dates with Derrick, she becomes interested. The only thing getting in the way is her parents, Derricks sister, and one of Derrick's best friends, Tyrone. They are against the relationship. Will Maria and Derricks relationship stand or will their families have an effect on it?
I believe the story line, along with the major variety of conflict will appeal to a very wide audience from age 18 to 40. This script's ideal location would be in a city.
This script has been edited by Jamie, of Evatopia.
Sincerely,
O'Shea Wright
https://www.facebook.com/pg/osheasscreenplays/events/?ref=page_internal
315-800-2555
osheawright@outlook.com

Strippers are People too

https://www.facebook.com/events/1730128713701442/ The complete script can be found here.

Title: "Strippers are People too" (Drama) Copyright (C) 2014
Log line: A man who is against woman taking their clothes off for money, struggles to bring a stripper to realize that she is worth more than the job she endures on a daily basis. But, the boss, he's not hearing that.

Hello,
My name is O'Shea Wright and I have written a drama titled, "Strippers are People too" that I'd like to send for your consideration. I I have also finished three other scripts of the drama/romance genre.
Strippers are People too is about a regular guy in everyday life named Steve Birmingo, who never really had a thing for going to strip clubs. But, his brother, always manages to get him to go. One day, Steve comes across a woman named Erie Canal, who works there and is one of the boss's favorites. Immediately, as Steve comes across Erie Canal, he catches feelings, saying that, "this is not the job for her." But, as soon as the boss finds out that Erie Canal is seeing this guy, there is a huge problem. The boss observes these meetings between Steve and Erie Canal and he is not a fan of them. The boss then calls Erie Canal to his office where he argues her down and he hits her to the point in which she's bleeding. After this happens a couple of times, Steve finally catches on. He then approaches the boss, which turns into a fight. The cops are called and the boss is arrested. The boss's brother, along with his gang members find out about this. So, they intervene. Gun shots are fired and somebody ends up dead. But, a few months later, the boss of the strip joint is released and he goes to kidnap Erie Canal and holds her for a ransom. Steve must get 1,000,000 dollars for her return. But, in the end, will Steve be able to get Erie Canal to leave the business, a job she's had since her late teen years? or is the boss's power over her too strong?
I believe the story line, along with the major variety of conflict will appeal to a very wide audience from age 18 to 40. This script's ideal location would be in a city.
Sincerely,
O'Shea Wright
315-800-2555
osheawright@outlook.com

A New Kind of Relationship.

https://www.facebook.com/events/172807866733437/ The complete script can be found here

Title: "A New Kind of Relationship" (Romance) Copyright (C) 2014
Logline: After going through many problems with many guys, a Caucasian woman meets an African American man, and they begin to fall in love. But, facing different issues from family members, they'll have a hard time being with a person of another race.

Hello,
My name is O'Shea Wright and I have written a romance titled, "A New Kind of Relationship" that I'd like to send for your consideration. I also have finished three other scripts of the drama/romance genre.
A New Kind of Relationship is about a woman of a Caucasian descent who has had many bad experiences with her past relationships. Either her boyfriends were cheating, lying, or treating her wrong. After going through a few more bad relationships, she grows tired of dealing with these issues. But, one day she randomly meets a man as she is on her daily jog. They go on a few dates until things get serious and then they decide to make things official. But, as she has done in the past, she discovers that he has another woman in his life. So, she ends things. Then, she meets a guy of an African American descent. After bumping into him a couple of times, she can tell he is different, but, she is not open to letting him show her because of what she has been through. But, one day he manages to convince her to let him take her out for a drink. After a few dates with Derrick, she becomes interested. The only thing getting in the way is her parents, Derricks sister, and one of Derrick's best friends, Tyrone. They are against the relationship. Will Maria and Derricks relationship stand or will their families have an effect on it?
Sincerely,
O'Shea Wright
315-800-2555
osheawright@outlook.com

True Love does Exist

https://www.facebook.com/events/180419449336440/ The complete script can be found here

True Love Does Exist (Romance) Copyright © 2016
Logline: A good man tries to show a beautiful woman that he is different than what she's use to. But, after having a child with a no good man, she has her guard up.

Hello,
My name is O'Shea Wright and I have written a romance titled, "True Love Does Exist" that I'd like to send for your consideration. I also have finished three other scripts of the drama/romance genre.
A beautiful girl, Denise, has had many bad experiences with guys and friends since childhood. And, as she gets older, the problems get worse. Lies and betrayal are very common in her circle of friends and men she associates with. She eventually gives birth to a beautiful precious baby, but the dad turns out to be the same as the rest. She deals with these issues for years. Friends are lost, boyfriends come and go, and the baby's father drops out of his childs life. But, one day she meets a man, who seems totally different from the rest, but, as she has been through a lot, trust issues come into effect. But, that doesn't stop him. He tries and tries to show her that he is different. Will he succeed? and will Denise be able to take victory over her trust issues?
Sincerely,
O'Shea Wright
315-800-2555
osheawright@outlook.com

Envious Friend

https://www.facebook.com/events/231087571024833/ The completed script can be found here

Title: "Envious Friend" (Drama) Copyright (C) 2014
Logline: A confused man tries to find his way out of being interested in his best friends wife. But, she grows interested in him as well, so things get complicated.

Hello,
My name is O'Shea Wright and I have written a drama titled, "Envious Friend," that I'd like to send for your consideration. I also have finished three other scripts of the drama/romance genre.
Envious friend is about two close friends who have been friends since child hood, who develop a problem. Tony is getting married to the woman of his dreams, Samantha. But, Charles, his best friend, can't stand it. Every time Tony and Charles hang out, Tony brings Samantha along. She's beautiful, kind, and has an amazing figure. How can Charles not have feelings for her? So, as they are getting more closer to the wedding day, Charles confides in his friend Billy. Billy tells him that he shouldn't have these feelings, and it's wrong. Later on that night, Billy takes Charles to the club to get his mind off of Samantha. Charles meets a girl while he is there. After a good night with her, they go on a few more dates. When Samantha finds out that Charles is seeing another woman, she has a problem with that. She is falling for Charles. When Tony finds out, relationships end, and friendships are obliterated. What will happen next?
I believe the story line will appeal to a very wide audience from age 18 to 40. This script's ideal location would be in a city.
Sincerely,
O'Shea Wright
315-800-2555
osheawright@outlook.com

Back