Animator required

Planet earth faces its darkest hour when a race of evil ginger space aliens led by commander dicey invades. with the planets armies in disarray and governments falling mankinds final hope falls to a group of hapless teenagers and the people of Tredegar Town...mankind. is. doomed!

we're looking for a talented animator or team of animators to come on board and create a 90 minute feature based on the script by I. M. Penniless as well as trailers and some character design work. we can provide you with the finished script, rough storyboards, voice overs and sound fx to help you complete the project as quickly and as professionally as possible.

This is a low paying job ideal for anyone looking to expand their folio of work or someone looking for experience.

please find below examples of the currently completed work on our facebook page www.facebook.com/nebwars

Please email for more details.

well it would be £10 per character design £15 per promo/action image. $300 per trailer/promo scene and I've budgeted for £30,000 for the final movie (however, a lot of this will have to come from crowd funding)

I know this is under the standard going rate but I hope it answers your question

Last edited:
Back