• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Flash (extremely)Short

Ross, Murdock is making a Michel Jackson joke. As for the vid it looked like you used some cel shading, am I right? If so I say take that off, it just doesn't work unless you do the environments like that as well. Also I would use a tighter shirt for Flash. I'm a comic fan and he would never wear something so sloppy. Yeah that was just nit picking. So are your plans for this? Was it just to test things out or is this like a teaser for something longer?

Hi Buck, nope we didn't use cel shading, just color correction, I know what you mean about the jumper, its a bit baggy around the upper arms/shoulders, which was annoying. Yeah we just own that jumper and decided to use it as it was much easier than, and looked much better than, making a wally or barry costume. The video is just a test clip we have made as we plan on making a short 'Flash' film in the future, which will be barry, it is written but we have decided to rewrite it again and make it a bit darker, we originally were going to use wally but with going darker I don't think people would accept or believe a dark wally, so barry it is :)

Looks cool, but I half expected Billie Jean to kick in when the Flash showed up.:)

Hello and Welcome

+1 for the Billy Jean reference hahaha

Looks neat man keep up the good work. Make the effect of the flash running past more realistic and it'll be the bees knees.

It's nit bad, but the lightning moves a lot slower than he does. If you add some motion blur to the lighting and have it fall off a bit more at the end I think you'd be golden.

As far as getting it in front of people: post in forums, tweet, Facebook and ask others to do the same. Build your channel on YouTube by making more videos and spending a little on advertising.

Takes time.... Or one tweet from Justin Beiber.

I get what you mean about the lightning falling off at the end, my brother didn't so I had to explain to him haha

Unfortunately we are pretty much doing everything you said with regards to trying to get it out, which is a tad frustrating lol

Thanks for the input :)

Will do for sure :) got a quick question for you or anyone else on here too really, we wrote the story to be wally west as he is but have chosen to try and make it more of a dark version a la batman, so will use barry allen and make it dark, also originally we were going to use mirror master as the main villain however with the new direction we want we are thinking of using a villain called murmer.....any opinions would be highly appreciated as to which you think would be the best way to go with it :)

Back