hi

I've never been on forum before but I was really interested in finding people interested in films like I am.
I also have anxiety even on the internet, but hello there.
e320f9a551886d1a0db627aeb6a18d1c.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the asylum!!!--------:weird:

Don't worry about your anxiety - we're all a bunch of lunatics here. You have to be crazy to get into the entertainment biz to begin with, and the more experience you get, the more fun you have, the crazier you get.------:D

What's your interest in film? Writing, directing. sound, editing, H/MU/Wardrobe, set design, CGI or just watching and critiquing?

Welcome to the asylum!!!--------:weird:

Don't worry about your anxiety - we're all a bunch of lunatics here. You have to be crazy to get into the entertainment biz to begin with, and the more experience you get, the more fun you have, the crazier you get.------:D

What's your interest in film? Writing, directing. sound, editing, H/MU/Wardrobe, set design, CGI or just watching and critiquing?

I'm interested in DIrecting although I do write the stuff I make. I'm kind of a one man show but I get help from my friends with some stuff. I do like critiquing film a lot too though. Or at least analyze it for it's merits and all that jazz. ( I also act on what I make and that sucks )

Back