Title Sequence Needed!

Yo Indietalkers!

I've completed 95% of the filming on my feature film 'The Flight of the Flamingo'. Whoop!

Anyhow, I'm looking for someone to help create a really cool opening title sequence. I had originally intended to use a piece of archive footage to explain the title here but I'd prefer to come up with something interesting and artistic in terms of titles in order to serve that purpose.

Anyhow, I'd like to discuss the project with anyone who might be interested in helping out. There are definitely cash incentives but we're not over furnished in the cash department. Still, it's a really cool project and has a lot of great Indietalk talent already involved!

Reply here or PM me your interest :)

What sort of thing you looking for or is it up to the person who does it? Either way I could whip you up something on a weekend or two (I have not worked on a short for awhile... need to get back in the game!). Oh and im not interested in money unless its going to be a beast of a title seq :P just wana do it for fun.

Hey Jooble!

That would be awesome! I just watched 'Foresight' again and it's still great. I do have some ideas that I'd like to convey and I'd like the person to have read the script and seen some screengrabs from the production but, other than that, I want the title sequence to have a sort of creative autonomy.

I'd be keen to chat about the project with you, just let me know when you're available :)

I really wish I had more time right now.. I'd love to throw down for you, alas... I'm not timeful right now :( I hope this turns out fantastically!

Back