Mockumentary idea need advice

I'm currently writing a script on a mocumentary on health food woos/trends. I'm new to script writing and am trying to make it not fall under a drama documentary type of film. Is there anything in particular that I should include/avoid to make it better? Sorry about the formatting I hope it isn't too hard to read. Thanks

http://freetexthost.com/zq3dy3yvwa

It's your film and do whatever I'm just here to express my hatred for the camera style the show "the office" has. I can not stand that annoying fast zoom they do on the cast. even parks and rec does it along with arrested development. maybe even more shows. I get that they are trying to do a documentary thing I understand it but it's too much.

Health food and such trends are pretty well covered, to the point, where you'll need to get very close to the subject matter. Go on a personal journey, maybe not anywhere foreign and/or exotic- but get into the food. Do something dangerous to get it/make it/consume it. People love drama and food by itself is pretty boring. Tasty but boring.

Back