Lords of Salem

Just saw Lords of salem and what a movie, Rob Zombie's style has changed so much when it comes to cinematography lots of great shots. the story was somthing else and was good as well, a movie i need to see again to understand it but awesome.................

................................ tootie fuckin fruity.

Being a huge Rob Zombie fan I was extremely excited for Lord of Salem. Unfortunately, it went straight to DVD here in the UK, I would’ve loved to see it on the big screen…

Anyhow, you’re right… The cinematography amazing! The film is also very creepy, there are some genuinely scary moments. I have to disagree with your opinion of the story though… There was no story! Not that it’s a massive problem to have a very slim narrative (it feels a bit like “Rosemarys Baby” or “The Wicker Man” where in, stuff just happens), but in this day-and-age I think the film would’ve tested a lot more positively with critics, had there have been a stronger plot.

Whatever… I’m just glad RZ’s back to his old tricks, still just making whatever film he damn well pleases.

Back