• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

'Tis the Season of the Witch Kickstarter

Hey, all!

Tis the Season of the Witch will be my next directorial project; a fun and clever horror-comedy that follows a group of HS kids as they try to solve a mystery that surrounds their small-town high school in 1985.

'Tis the Season of the Witch will take you back to the 1980s, 1985 to be exact...when horror was iconic. We've been working on this script for a few years now and have done re-writes and led script reading sessions. It's now ready to come alive and fill your hearts with all the nostalgia they can handle! It will be a practical FX heavy film JAMMED with blood, guts, and laughs. This movie will ooze Christmas & Halloween vibes and feature Krampus, The Halloween Witch, Santa Claus, goblins, and more! On top of that, we are planning on filling this movie with classic 1980s music jams from the likes of Hall & Oates (think Bad Education), Baltimora (think Tarzan Boy), and TOTO. We'll be employing the best practical FX artists in the industry and we are pretty positive any horror movie fan will enjoy this movie!

The actual plot outline:

11745552_841990612556769_7309861821787768519_n.jpg

We've been able to raise money privately on most of my projects but this one will need a little more juice as it's going to be my biggest movie yet (scale-wise and budget-wise).

Just spreading the joy by way of sharing this link will be a huge help for us as we fight to get to our goal. Plus, there is a lot of awesome merchandise that will be exclusive to this campaign!

Yes, I know we are all indie filmmakers who are trying to get our own projects funded but a "Share" is all that I'm asking for :)

If you want to view the campaign, you can click here: 'Tis the Season of the Witch Kickstarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF9Z3A90ecc

563041_433480496741118_62387683_n.jpg

Spread the Joy and Enjoy!

Back