Looking for investors for several short films

I'm looking for a few good investors who might be interested in a few short films from an aspiring film maker. If you have Aol Instant Messenger contact me at either pinoy1723 or FanboyProduction and/or on yahoo messenger at pinoy172. Thanks.

It's difficult to get investors for independent feature films - it's almost impossible to get investors for short films, unless they are willing to go in with the knowledge that there is little or no chance to recover their investment, much less earn a return above the amount of their investment.

You want to give people at least an email address to respond to, instead of an IM userID.

I'm not trying to be negative or critical. It helps to know the reality of the situation.

Your best bets for funding short films is: 1. self-funding 2. friends and relatives 3. a. local business people who you can pitch 'publicity' to in the credits or by including their product, business, etc in the short b. wealthy people to whom the budget for your short film is a tiny drop in the bucket that won't be missed 4. grants for documentary or social issue shorts.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

pinoy172 said:
I'm looking for a few good investors who might be interested in a few short films from an aspiring film maker. If you have Aol Instant Messenger contact me at either pinoy1723 or FanboyProduction and/or on yahoo messenger at pinoy172. Thanks.

Back