Any footage good for colorgrading for free?

Hello guys, I was thinking that I want to create colorist showreel but the problem is that I dont have much of a good quality footage for colorgrading so I was thinking... can I find some Raw,ProRes or even RED footage on the internet? or it doesnt has to be that high end it can even be some h264 footage shot in good LOG profile with DSLR
Do you please know any place out there on the internet that provides this type of footage for free or for a fair price?

I would give some links.. but I feel like you didn't even try to look...

There is a lot of very commonly used colorist footage for reels. If you go watch a bunch of reels on YouTube right now you'll start to see them....

However... I also kind of have to ask... do you think your coloring currently is good enough to get you a job? Not even a month ago you didn't know your consumer monitor is worthless for color...

I can only assume you haven't bought a better monitor in that time and started to notice all your coloring was off...

Also what coloring software are you using? If it's not Resolve, I'd say to learn that first. I don't know any serious colorists that use Speedgrade. Learning that will take you awhile, if you haven't already.

A reel is kind of the end point of your initial learning.

Back