• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Experienced Composer Looking for Projects!

Hello everyone!

My names Mitchell Gibbs and I'm a composer for media, as well as an orchestrator & arranger. I have experience composing for both short films and features, as well as animations and video games.

What can I offer your project?

- I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music, so it shows I'm committed to my cause as well as a wealth of music training to prepare me for anything you throw at me.
- Two, my experience. 6 years of industry experience and skills composing for media projects.
- Thirdly, over the years I have put together a professional studio with great sounding samples and equipment to make you project sound fantastic.

You can review my work history and portfolio on my website: www.mitchell-gibbs.com. Or listen to be Demo Reel via SoundCloud:https://soundcloud.com/mitchell-gibbs-music/demo-reel-2014.

Thank-you for your time, and I hope you'll consider me for one of your up-and-coming projects!

Very best,

Mitchell Gibbs.
www.mitchell-gibbs.com
Composer for Media

Back